PC Optimizer Pro implies nothing but the next bogus optimization device that is intended to trick the user and fool it, saying that it can considerably optimize the speed and the operational quality of your PC HDD, memory and of the entire the system. However, the truth of the matter is that PC Optimizer Pro is not capable of optimizing the operational parameters of your machine. The only thing it can do is to scare the user with plenty of fabricated errors supposedly having to do with hard drive and memory of your machine. PC Optimizer Pro will, beyond any doubt, tell you about all kinds of errors in HDD and memory of your system. PC Optimizer Pro even will terminate other applications, primarily the decent antivirus tools which are able to help you get rid of PC Optimizer Pro from your machine. In other words, PC Optimizer Pro is a total scam application designed to trick and to fool you. It is not able to do anything good or decent. PC Optimizer Pro will instruct and scare you, saying that you need to obtain the full (so-called registered) version of PC Optimizer Pro for the only reason - to get as much money from the user as it can. Do not therefore purchase PC Optimizer Pro since it is not able to render help to you in order to optimize or fix any real error.
PC Optimizer Pro can be easily deleted by means of GridinSoft Trojan Killer in order to terminate the processes and get rid of the files from the PC HDD. Later on, the user needs to restore the registry entries made and amended on behalf of PC Optimizer Pro. The last but not the least, the entire bunch of the files having to do with PC Optimizer Pro should be removed from the system. All of them are listed in the respective section in the bottom part of this article.
Keep in mind that as soon as PC Optimizer Pro in a hidden manner installs itself to the PC, it will start to initiate its aggression against your computer. PC Optimizer Pro will present all kinds of bogus system error notifications, all in order to scare you into buying this totally unwanted tool. Do not rely on any of the bogus security notes initiated by PC Optimizer Pro. Delete PC Optimizer Pro immediately, since this is a bogus and rogue system optimizer. PC Optimizer Pro was elaborated by cyber crooks to get more and more funds from PC users. PC Optimizer Pro is spread by means of malicious PC Trojans. All such Trojan threats are spread by means of fake online malware scanners and annoying browser hijackers. To summarize the information stipulated above, it is not a good thing for you to keep PC Optimizer Pro. Hence, please take all the necessary measures and get rid of PC Optimizer Pro virus as soon as possible. We recommend you to run the virus killer from GridinSoft LLC. Its name is GridinSoft Trojan Killer, quite a powerful anti-malware scanner and remover. Optionally, you may delete PC Optimizer Pro manually, by following our manual removal guidelines provided below.
PC Optimizer Pro automatic removal:
- Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
- Update the virus database.
- Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
- Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
- Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
PC Optimizer Pro manual removal:
Delete PC Optimizer Pro files:
- %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
- %StartMenu%\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
- %Programs%\PC Optimizer Pro\
- %Programs%\Startup\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
- %Programs%\PC Optimizer Pro\Uninstall.lnk
- %Programs%\PC Optimizer Pro\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
- %Desktop%\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
Delete PC Optimizer Pro registry entries:
- HKCU\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “"random".exe”