If you’re in search for the effective solution to get rid of Smart Fortress 2012 malware there are various sites all over the Internet. All of them offer different programs that can handle the removal job. All of them promise to delete the infection effectively. Some blogs indeed render effective malware removal solutions, whereas others exist simply to make users click the download links for the security software recommended at those sites. This is not the goal of our online malware removal platform. We indeed aim to assist our readers and users of GridinSoft Trojan Killer in successful elimination of various kinds of virus threats. We believe that Trojan Killer is a very powerful program that can help you uninstall Smart Fortress 2012 hoax program effectively, even though this indeed requires certain amount of funds to be effected for the fully capable version of the anti-virus program recommended by us. It can get rid of the most serious threats, including this pest depicted at the screenshot.
When you have Smart Fortress 2012 rogue on your PC surely you know how annoying its residence on your computer is. Unauthorized startup in the beginning of your work with computer, fake system scans and bogus threat reports, annoying popups and other virus notifications – all this does not let users have a piece of mind until the virus is finally dealt with. Being the fake anti-spyware program, Smart Fortress has the goal to convince you to effect the payment for its license. The rogue promises to remove all threats detected by it after you agree to buy its registered version. Do you know that such fully functional version of this program is as helpless as the trial one? No matter whether you purchase it or not, it still does not make any difference for your system. Keeping the hoax on your machine represents danger and real threat to your security. Instead of tolerating the scam why don’t you delete it as described in the video guide below? Give it a try, and if you have problems please get in touch with us the sooner the better.
Smart Fortress 2012 virus automatic remover:
Smart Fortress 2012 removal video guide:
Smart Fortress 2012 rogue removal sequence of steps:
- Open your browser and download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from its official site http://trojan-killer.net/ (the direct download link is http://trojan-killer.net/download.php). Save the installer to your desktop.
- Fro the same browser window download Process Killer application developed by GridinSoft LLC. This program is aimed to terminate the virus process of Smart Fortress 2012. The download link for Process Killer is http://trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe/ . Save Process Killer to your desktop (its file name is “pkiller.exe”.
- Rename “pkiller.exe” to “Iexplorer.exe”.
- Run “Iexplorer.exe” as Administrator (with Administrator’s rights) by right-clicking the desktop icon of “Iexplorer.exe” and selecting such option.
- Uncheck the box “Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity” and click “OK”.
- The virus process of Smart Fortress 2012 should be now terminated.
- Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer via its installer that you previously downloaded and saved to your desktop as described above. You need to run the installer as Administrator (with Administrator’s rights) by right-clicking the desktop icon of “Iexplorer.exe” and selecting such option.
- At this point it could be that Smart Fortress 2012 rogue would come up again. Run “Iexplorer.exe” again as described above.
- Launch GridinSoft Trojan Killer via its desktop icon, update the program and run scan with it. You need to launch it as Administrator (with Administrator’s rights) by right-clicking the desktop icon of “Iexplorer.exe” and selecting such option.
- Remove all infected items.
- Reboot your PC.
- Repeat the scan if necessary.