Search this blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How do I remove Essential Cleaner virus? Video guide from the owner of Remove-Malwares blog

I will try not to overburden you with plenty of information that has been already published by me about Essential Cleaner virus. You may read more about it in my previous post issued on May 7, 2011 about Essential Cleaner infection. Moreover, if you open your Google search engine you will discover many sites telling about Essential Cleaner malware and how to remove it. I decided to show you the removal process of Essential Cleaner virus in the video guide and to locate it at YouTube. Below please find the steps that I had to make in order to get rid of Essential Cleaner virus.

  1. I downloaded GridinSoft Trojan Killer from the site http://trojan-killer.net/download.php and saved it to my desktop.
  2. I downloaded the application called Process Killer from this location http://trojan-killer.net/download/explorer.exe and also saved it to my desktop.
  3. I ran the file "explorer.exe" (Process Killer) which terminated the process of Essential Cleaner virus.
  4. I then closed Process Killer application and ran GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which successfully removed Essential Cleaner infection.

If you watch the video carefully you will see that I downloaded the trial version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which removed Essential Cleaner successfully and free of charge. Thus, if Essential Cleaner is the only infection on your computer then GridinSoft Trojan Killer trial version will remove it for free. If your computer has more infections then you will need to obtain the full version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Good luck to you in the removal of Essential Cleaner and other malwares. My purpose is to show you the remedy helping to get rid of Essential Cleaner malware, so if you have any difficulties please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search this blog