Below please find the excellent video guide which will tell you how to remove Personal Shield Pro virus from your computer. By the way, if Personal Shield Pro is the only infection available at your PC then you can remove it for free with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer as proven in the video tutorial. Otherwise please contact GridinSoft Trojan Killer Customer Support Team via ticket system for free trial activation code issues.
Personal Shield Pro - the enemy for your computer and not the shield at all!
How to remove Personal Shield Pro virus:
- Download Process Killer application from this resource: http://trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe and save it to your desktop.
- Rename “Pkiller.exe” to “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Run “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from this resource: http://trojan-killer.net/download.php and save it to your desktop.
- Rename the installation file of GridinSoft Trojan Killer “trojankiller2095-setup.exe” to “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd” .
- Install “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd”. Uncheck the box “Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer” at the end of the installation.
- Go to the folder “C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer”. Find the file “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”.
- Run “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”, fix all errors and remove all threats with its help. Then Reboot your computer. Personal Shield Pro virus is gone!