Personal Security Pro is the new virus application, being the direct clone of Personal Shield Pro scam, which is still quite active and persistent in attacking so many computers all over the world. Regretfully, many people have become the victims of this malware, having paid money for this entirely useless program. Not only it is useless but, additionally, quite dangerous for computers to which it penetrated. Hence, you need to be very careful with the pages visited by you. Many of them are dangerous, contain viruses, threats, dangerous links, etc. You also need to have the decent and reliable anti-virus scanner which would be able to help you in rendering real-time protection for your system, so that the anti-virus program would timely warn you about possible malware and threat attack. However, some decent and well-known anti-viruses are not updated fast enough, thus allowing viruses like Personal Security Pro and Personal Shield Pro to take over your computer. How to remove them all? Please find the answer to this essentially important question in the paragraph below.
When Personal Security Pro or Personal Shield Pro viruses get inside of your computer you would face the following message:
Believe us, it is fake and has nothing to do with real anti-virus warning. This is just the invitation for you to see the next picture - the very face of Personal Security Pro or Personal Shield Pro virus. Here is how they look like:
Without digging into further description details, we have prepared the guide how to remove infections like Personal Security Pro or Personal Shield Pro. Keep in mind that it is not enough just to run GridinSoft Trojan Killer, since it is totally blocked by Personal Security Pro or Personal Shield Pro viruses. We have researched these 2 malwares and found out the way how to bypass their blockage and to finally run GridinSoft Trojan Killer and make it remove the viruses. Please find the essential milestones that must be accomplished by you to prepare for the cleansing process of GridinSoft Trojan Killer after Personal Security Pro or Personal Shield Pro virus attacks. One thing you need to know - do not buy programs like Personal Security Pro or Personal Shield Pro. They are viruses which cannot help you at all. They only steal your money and that's all they can do. By the way, the trial version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer can remove infections like Personal Security Pro or Personal Shield Pro free of charge, if they are the only infections present. If you have more infections then contact GridinSoft Trojan Killer Customer Support Team and ask for free trial activation code. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you need our help.
Personal Security Pro (Personal Shield Pro) removal:
- Download Process Killer application from this resource: http://trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe and save it to your desktop.
- Rename “Pkiller.exe” to “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Run “Pkiller.bat” or “Pkiller.cmd”.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from this resource: http://trojan-killer.net/download.php and save it to your desktop.
- Rename the installation file of GridinSoft Trojan Killer “trojankiller2095-setup.exe” to “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd” .
- Install “trojankiller2095-setup.bat” or “trojankiller2095-setup.cmd”. Uncheck the box “Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer” at the end of the installation.
- Go to the folder “C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer”. Find the file “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”.
- Run “trojankiller.bat” or “trojankiller.cmd”, fix all errors and remove all threats with its help. Then Reboot your computer. Personal Shield Pro virus is gone!