Security Guard 2012, without any kind of hesitation, stands for the entirely senseless, pointless and useless application. We will say even more then that – it is even hazardous tool which can considerably damage your computer, no matter what operating system is installed on it. As far as nominating some virus category to it, we can confidently indicate that it should be, beyond any sort of hesitation, treated as a fake and bogus anti-virus program belonging to the virus clan which has been attacking thousands of PCs all over the world within quite a tremendous time interval.
This program is treated as a rogue because it presents fabricated and untrue facts in order to scare you into purchasing the rogue. Such a type of malware infection is being at this very moment spread by means of two various techniques. The first one is via web sites that state they are some online anti-virus scanner. As soon as the user visits these sites he/she would face the page that states it will scan the system for the presence of threats and viruses. As soon as this goal is successfully accomplished it will state that the user’s system has all kinds of threats and that you should download some tool in order to have your system scanned and totally cleaned. At the same time, it is worth saying that each time you encounter the web page that states your system is under threat you must not trust them, because the majority of these sites are scams trying to convince you to install the actual virus infection. Then, the second way that can be used in order to bring this scam inside of one’s system is by means of dangerous and virus-contaminated web sites that install Security Guard 2012 inside of the user’s computer without user’s approval or understanding via certain uncured vulnerabilities in the outdated security applications and other leaks in the system anti-virus defense. Please bear in mind that once Security Guard 2012 malady is successfully brought inside of the workstation it will be tuned up in such a way that it will be launched automatically with every Windows startup. It will also create various harmless files which will then be identified by this malware tool as viruses while it scans your computer. While the rogue application imitates the scan of your workstation it will identify various types of threats, including the files indicated above that it created initially, and then tells you that it is a mandatory practice for you to have them all deleted. When you try to get rid of them, however, it will state you are unable to do this unless you first purchase the rogue. Due to the fact that the scan results for this tool are all fake please do not get fooled or scared into purchasing the virus of Security Guard 2012.
Security Guard 2012 automatic deletion:
- Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
- Update the virus database.
- Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
- Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
- Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.